Scrool mouse to zoom in or zoom out
Deda Alanera Carbon integrated handlebar
Alanera features the full internal cable routing when mounted on D-shape forks or DCR compatible frames.
Features - Deda Alanera Carbon integrated handlebar
The most successful handlebar in recent years. Alanera features the full internal cable routing when mounted on D-shape forks or DCR compatible frames. Special headset spacers provide the channels for the housing cables. Spacers are designed with slits that let them pull open, they can be added or removed to get the fit right without having to remove all cables. The RHM shape guarantees a very compact reach and drop for a fast change from the shifters to the drops. A special aero topcap, headset spacers & topcover and a Garmin® bike mount complete the accessories line. Available in 14 different size combinations.
- Use: Road
- Shape: RHM Rapid Hand Movement
- Material: UD full carbon construction
- Fork steerer: 1 1/8" (28.6mm)
- Angle: 82°
- Reach: 75mm
- Drop: 130mm
- Finish: Polish on Black (POB)
- Sizes 40 cm: 90mm (ALADCRPOB090X40)
- Sizes 42 cm: 90mm (ALADCRPOB090X42)
- Sizes 44 cm:100mm (ALADCRPOB100X44)
- Sizes 46 cm:120mm (ALADCRPOB120X46)
- Weight: 350g (based on a 110×42 size)
- Included accessories: aero topcap, headset spacers and topcover for headtube 56mm & 46mm, Garmin® bike mount for 500&800 series
- Other accessories: Available as accessories the mount for Garmin®1000, Bryton® (Aero60), Polar® (v650&m450), SRM® PC8 and Wahoo.
- Note: Compatible with full internal cable routing (2 brake cables & electric shifting wire) and external cable routing.
Discover the whole range of DEDA handlebars
More info on DEDA website