Scrool mouse to zoom in or zoom out
Ritchey Superlogic carbon link seatpost
Made from a lightweight carbon fiber layup developed for Pro Tour teams at the highest level, the SuperLogic Link post offers more vertical compliance with no loss of lateral or torsional stiffness – allowing for superior efficiency without sacrificing comfort.
Product features - Ritchey Superlogic carbon link Seatpost
The SuperLogic Link Seatpost is the embodiment of Ritchey's unflinching commitment to designing and building products that combine cutting-edge technology with Tom Ritchey's decades of making championship-winning products that deliver top performance and an awe-inspiring ride experience.
The SuperLogic Link also features Ritchey’s legendary Two-Bolt Seatpost system design and the patented LINK 15mm offset reversible clamp that fits all standard saddle rail designs. This sultry and versatile post is just as at home on the bikes of top pros as it is for more mortal pursuits where performance is as critical as a great ride experience.
- Seatpost diameter: 31.6 mm
- Length: 400mm (including 100 mm of minimum insert)
- Saddle clamp standard rails
- Saddle clamp torque 15 Nm (max)
- Seat collar torque 6Nm (max) / 7Nm (max) for Ritchey steel frames
- Material: lightweight carbon fiber
- Bolts: 2
- Setback: 15 mm
- Weight: 145 g (27.2x350mm)
- Colour: matte UD carbon finish